Need to fix Windows errors? ASR Pro can help
Hope this guide will help you when you see nokia Lumia 520 SIM card error. Important! Your device uses a micro SIM card, perhaps even known as a mini SIM card as a UICC.
Why Do I Have To Complete The CAPTCHA?
Performing a CAPTCHA test verifies that you are a human and grants you temporary access to a specific type of web resource.
What Can I Do To Avoid This In The Future?
Why is my Nokia Lumia saying no service?
If Nokia shows Lumia “Out of service”, make sure all Airplane modes are turned off. Note, Please note that when the phone is in flight mode, wireless and radio device services, including cellular network connection, will be temporarily suspended.
If you have a private, such as a private, connection, you can run an antivirus program on your device to make sure that it is not infected with malware.
If your entire family is in an office, also known as a shared network, you can ask your computer network administrator to run a network scan at startup to check for misconfigured or infected devices.
Another way to prevent future purchases of this page is to always use the Privacy Pass. The user may need to download version 2.0 from the Firefox add-on store.
Ivan org/2000/svg’%20viewbox=’0%200%2096%2096’%3e%3c/svg%3e”> Janick
Passionate about all aspects of Windows support, and combined with his natural curiosity, Ivan deepened his understanding of this operating system, specializing entirely in drivers and troubleshooting. If he doesn’t attack…
Windows 10 was designed to run consistently on a wide variety of devices, from desktops to laptops and smartphones. Speaking of phones and Windows 10, experts seem to be saying that some users are reporting that the company’s SIM card is not recognized after updating to Windows 10, so we’ll take a little look at how to determine this. this problem.
If your SIM card is not It is recognized that this can become a serious problem, as you will lose all the basic functions of your phone, and someone will not be able to send text messages or make calls. However, this is not necessary, since there is a way to solve the problem without much hassle. Solve
How To Fix Problems When Your Phone Does Not Recognize The Windows 10 Mobile Sim Card
Solution 1: Perform An Almost Impossible Reset
Attention! This solution will delete your results so be sure to back up your important files and data.
- Select Settings > System > And so on. Click Reset Settings.
- Accept appropriate warnings.
- Your phone should now reboot and you should see the wheels spinning. This process may take a few seconds, so please be patient.
- After the process is complete, your phone will be reactivated and you will see the Nokia brand on a black screen.
- Some older themes may show a black screen, but you just need to press the power button and the red message “Not for use” will appear at the end.resale” along with the Windows logo.Your
- If the landline is not responding, you can either press the power button or, in any case, wait patiently until the appropriate welcome screen appears prompting you to select the desired language.
- Enter the required and instructions to add your Microsoft account when prompted.
- After you enter all the information, you should see the option phone” “Restore. Select the device you want to restore and click Next. restore,
- The process will undoubtedly be initiated by you, and you may receive a response to verify your identity. If so, you need a different message and the device will receive a reason code.
- When the restore is complete, you should see a dot indicating that your device was recently restored. If you have email files associated with your device, you may have requested a digital email password.
- If for some reason your phone stops responding, you need to press and hold the power button to turn on the phone again.
- This is usually the case for Lumia variant models such as the Lumia 520 and Lumia 625.
- You should now see that the TV is almost done with a suggestion to use the data connection.
- After that, you should see Resuming Reveal, after which your phone will be successfully reset.
The Only Solution: Which SIM Card Security You Deactivate
- Fill in the initial SIM PIN window and unlock your personal phone.
- In settings select Phone > system>.
- There should be option one, disable to enable SIM protection.
- Disable SIM security and enter your pin when prompted.
Your SIM card should be recognized as a working one. If you have any questions, comments or feel free to check the comments section below.Protect your computer from harmful viruses and malware with this software download.
Лучший способ исправить ошибки SIM-карты Nokia Lumia 520
O Melhor Meio Para Corrigir Erros Do Cartão SIM Do Nokia Lumia 520
Der Beste Weg, Um Fehler Auf Der SIM-Karte Des Nokia Lumia 520 Zu Beheben
Nokia Lumia 520 SIM 카드 오류를 수정하는 가장 좋은 방법
Il Modo Migliore Per Riparare Gli Errori Relativi Ai Biglietti Da Visita SIM Del Nokia Lumia 520
De Belangrijkste Manier Om Nokia Lumia 520 SIM-kaartfouten Op Te Lossen
Det Bästa Sättet Att Lindra Nokia Lumia 520 SIM-kortsfel
Najlepszy Sposób Na Uruchomienie Błędów Karty SIM Nokia Lumia 520
La Mejor Manera De Reparar Los Errores De La Tarjeta SIM De Nokia Lumia 520
Le Moyen Le Plus Efficace De Corriger Les Erreurs De La Carte SIM Du Nokia Lumia 520